In order to provide you with the full range of services, we are sometimes required to collect information about you.
- What information TRAXMO may collect about you;
- How TRAXMO will use information we collect about you;
- Whether TRAXMO will disclose your details to anyone else;
As set out above, TRAXMO is committed to safeguarding your personal information. Whenever you provide such information, we are legally obliged to use your information in line with all laws concerning the protection of personal information.
Information TRAXMO may collect about you.
We may collect and store any or all of the following types of information:
Information about the computer terminal you are on and about your use of our website including:
- Your computers IP address,
- Your worldwide geographical location,
- Your Internet browser details,
- The site which referred you to us,
- How long you stayed on our site,
- Which pages you viewed.
Any personal information about any transactions carried out between you and TRAXMO.
Any personal information that is collected during registration to any service from TRAXMO.
Any personal information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to any services from TRAXMO.
How TRAXMO will use your personal data
TRAXMO will use your personal information for several reasons including the following:
We may use your personal information:
- For website administration purposes, which means that TRAXMO may contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up for, (For example; to notify you that a particular service has been suspended for maintenance),
- To personalise the way that content on the TRAXMO website is presented to you.
- To allow the TRAXMO website to enable any services you are registered with.
- To communicate with you about the website and to send you general notifications,
- To allow us to deal with any enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the TRAXMO website,
Who TRAXMO may disclose your personal information to.
We may disclose information about you to any of our Employees, Officers, whenever it is reasonably necessary for the smooth business running of TRAXMO.
We may also use your personal information:
To the extent that we are required to do so by the law of Lithuania;
Cookies, are parcels of text sent by a server to a Web client (usually a browser) and then sent back unchanged by the client each time it accesses that server. Every time the user visits the webpage the cookie can be used to help identify them. We may use Session cookies on the TRAXMO website. We use session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the TRAXMO website; Session cookies do not reside on your computer permanently and will be deleted when you close your browser.
Any advertisers on our site may also place cookies on your local machine.
Most modern browsers allow users to decide whether to accept cookies, but rejection makes some websites unusable, including this one.
International data transfer
Any personal information that is submitted to us may be stored and transferred between countries which do not have copyright laws as protecting as the EU. By providing us your information to us you agree to such international data transfer and storage.
How TRAXMO secures your personal data
TRAXMO take reasonable technical precautions to prevent the loss or misuse of your personal
We will store all personal information on our secure servers.
Any transactions you make with the website will be encrypted using SSL technology.
However, the internet itself is relatively insecure and as such we cannot guarantee the security of any data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password secure. We will never ask you for your password via email or any other means. any attempt of this should be treated as suspicious.
page every time you submit any personal data to ensure you are happy with any changes.
This policy was last modified on 2011 06 25
Third party websites external to TRAXMO
Our website may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. TRAXMO accepts no responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.